- Intrinsic motivation to participate in the program
- Enrollment at Viadrina
- Very good knowledge of English (B2 in CEFR or higher / 85 in TOEFL or higher / Cambridge First Certificate in English)
- Activities and experiences indicating a good match with the ViAPACS program
- Motivation letter that explains your specific personal interest in the contents of ViAPACS and makes clear which professionally relevant skills you would like to acquire through the program. The motivation letter should also describe your current course of study, including your major study areas.
- Enrollment certificate of Viadrina
- Proof of English language skills, either by B2 CEFR or equivalent type of certificate (see above) or through proof of at least six-month stay abroad in an English-speaking country
- Curriculum Vitae
- If applying for the Minor Certificate, please list your modules of choice
Please indicate in your application from which source you learned about the program.
All information on the formal requirements for the application can be found in the Certificate Regulations (Zertifikatsordnung).
Meeting-ID: 820 0791 0361
Search area code: https://europa-uni-de.zoom.us/u/kphkLOCm2
Please send your application to ViAPACS@europa-uni.de until the 30th of November 2022 at the latest.
You will be informed whether we can offer you a place in the ViAPACS program until the 21st of December 2022.
If you have questions, please check our Q&A section first. If you don't find an answer there, don't hesitate to contact us via ViAPACS@europa-uni.de