International Business Administration
- Information on requirements (academic degree, language skills)
- Information on assigning of study spots
- Application time
- May 1st - May 31st for the winter semester
- November 1st - November 30th for the summer semester
- You can enroll after you received your letter of acceptance. For your enrollment please bring all documents mentioned in your letter of acceptance.
- You must have valid health insurance, to enroll at a German university.
- EU citizens do not need a German health insurance; European health insurance is valid and sufficient. You can order the European Health Insurance card from the insurance company in your home country.
- Prospective international students from outside the European Union need to apply for a German health insurance policy. Further information ...