Module catalog (study structure)
During the first three semesters, which function as orientation semesters, students complete the basic education modules and obtain, within scope of the foreign language training requirement, a certificate in the English module. The second phase of your studies (4th till 6th semester) is dedicated to creating a profile.
Grundlagenausbildung (Basic studies)
The modules of the Grundlagenausbildung (in German) are for orientation and provide the basis for the further study. The modules in this section are completed, usually within the first three semesters.
- Externes Rechnungswesen (Financial Accounting)
- Finanzierung & Investition (Finance & Investments)
- Internationales Management (International Management)
- Internes Rechnungswesen (Management Accounting)
- Makroökonomie (Macroeconomics)
- Marketing (Marketing)
- Mathematik (Mathematics)
- Mikroökonomie (Microeconomics)
- Produktion & Logistik (Production & Logitistics)
- Statistik (Statistics)
- Unternehmensbesteuerung (Business Taxation)
- Wirtschaftsinformatik (Business Informatics)
Schwerpunktbildung (Advanced studies)
The second phase of your studies (4th till 6th semester) is dedicated to creating a profile. Within the context of focus area education, students deepen their knowledge in three of the offered majors dependent of the study program. Available are:
Außerfachliche und überfachliche Qualifikationen (Non-academic and professional qualifications)
This area include language training in English and other soft skills, including internships.
Bachelorarbeit (Bachelor thesis)
Each student is obliged to write a bachelor thesis at the end of his studies which proves his ability to adopt economic methods, understand academic literature and write a paper according to scientific standards.