- restricted-admission programs
Application time for the winter semester: June 1st - July 15th
- free-admission programs
Time for Enrollment for the winter semester: June 1st - September 15th
Apply (restricted-admission programs)
Enroll (free-admission programs)
Further information about enrollment
- You can enroll after you received your letter of acceptance in restricted-admission programs. For your enrollment please bring all documents mentioned in your letter of acceptance.
- You must have valid health insurance, to enroll at a German university, you need to have a valid health insurance.
- EU citizens do not need a German health insurance; European health insurance is valid and sufficient. You can order the European Health Insurance card from the insurance company in your home country.
- Prospective international students from outside the European Union need to apply for a German health insurance policy. Further information ...