- Requirements International Business Administration
- Requirements Internationale Betriebswirtschaftslehre
- Requirements Recht und Wirtschaft | Wirtschaft und Recht
- Assigning of study spots
... with a German school leaving certificate
- German applicants with a German school leaving certificate (Abitur)
- German applicants with an international school leaving certificate (high school diploma)
- International applicants with a German school leaving certificate (Abitur)
... with an international school leaving certificate via uni-assist
- International applicants with an international school leaving certificate (high school diploma)
- ... without a (German) school leaving certificate
... for a higher semester
- If you have already been enrolled in an undergraduate business administraion and/or economics major at a university, in accordance with the Framework Act for Higher Education (Hochschulrahmengesetz, HRG), your enrollment time will be credited. In this case, you must apply to enroll at a more advanced semester. The relevant examination board decides on the whether previous enrollment time should count toward enrollment in a more advanced semester and/or on study and examination results.
- Only for International Business Administration: Foreign students who have not proved their ability to study in German Language are required to take German as a foreign language. In this case, the classification for a higher semester requires that German knowledge must be proved as follows:
for the 2nd semester = CEFR Level A1,
for the 3rd semester = CEFR Level A2,
for the 4th semester = CEFR Level B1,
form the 5th semester = CEFR Level B2.
- Application time for the winter semester
June 1st - July 15th
- You can enroll after you received your letter of acceptance. For your enrollment please bring all documents mentioned in your letter of acceptance.
You must have valid health insurance, to enroll at a German university, you need to have a valid health insurance.
- EU citizens do not need a German health insurance; European health insurance is valid and sufficient. You can order the European Health Insurance card from the insurance company in your home country.
- Prospective international students from outside the European Union need to apply for a German health insurance policy. Further information ...