Banner Viadrina

via uni-assist

  • If you possess an international certificate for university entrance, namely, a high school diploma, but are not a German citizen, you must apply through uni-assist. Uni-assist is an association of German universities that, under contract of the European University Viadrina, processes applications from international applicants. Detailed information about uni-assist may be found at

  • Application with uni-assist may be done ONLINE EXCLUSIVELY!

  • The application procedure is described exactly step by step at Please follow the advice given there. The online application form is to be found at # 5A.

  • Please pay special attention to # 8: It is NOT SUFFICIENT to send the application documents by e-mail. You have to send all documents as HARDCOPIES (paper documents) to uni-assist!


Many thanks and all the best with your application!