Coronavirus: Information for prospective students
>>>> Last Update on 16th November 2020 <<<<
Teaching in the winter semester takes place both online and live.
The summer semester will start on 1st April 2021 t.b.a. soon.
Deadlines for application and registration for the summer semester will be announced soon.
- My university entrance qualification (secondary school leaving certificate, e.g. Abitur or equivalent) is not yet available.
- I have missed the registration deadline.Mailing is still not possible in my country.
- I would like to complete the Winter Semester online. Which semester fee do I have to pay?
- I want to enrol for a Master's programme, but I still have to take exams in October.
- I want to change to the Viadrina and cannot present a certificate of exmatriculation from my previous university because I still have to take exams.
- My previous university does not issue me a certificate that I have completed all of my Bachelor's degree.
- My previous university has not yet issued me a Bachelor's certificate.
- I want to change to the Viadrina, but I still have to be enrolled at my previous university in the Winter Semester.
- My language certificate is not yet available because the examinations have been postponed.
- Due to closed authorities/offices, it is currently not possible to issue certified copies and sworn translations.
- Do I have to have health insurance if I stay abroad?
- I cannot arrive in time for the DSH exam.
If you have any questions regarding the content or subject matter of the study program you are interested in (here directly to our study program), please contact the program coordination or the student advisory service. You will find their contact persons on the respective websites:
- Faculty of Social and Cultural Sciences (in German)
- Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
- Faculty of Law (in German)
- European New School of Digital Studies
Further information on the present Corona situation you will find >> here