Coronavirus: Information for prospective students
>>>> Last Update on 1st of July 2020 <<<<
The lecture period in the Winter Semester 2020/21 begins on November 2, 2020.
Teaching in the winter semester will take place both online and live. We are currently in the process of planning the Winter Semester. More detailed information will be available soon on this website and in the course catalogue for the Winter Semester 2020/21.
The deadlines for application and registration have been extended.
- My university entrance qualification (secondary school leaving certificate, e.g. Abitur or equivalent) is not yet available.
- I have missed the registration deadline.Mailing is still not possible in my country.
- I would like to complete the Winter Semester online. Which semester fee do I have to pay?
- I want to enrol for a Master's programme, but I still have to take exams in October.
- I want to change to the Viadrina and cannot present a certificate of exmatriculation from my previous university because I still have to take exams.
- My previous university does not issue me a certificate that I have completed all of my Bachelor's degree.
- My previous university has not yet issued me a Bachelor's certificate.
- I want to change to the Viadrina, but I still have to be enrolled at my previous university in the Winter Semester.
- My language certificate is not yet available because the examinations have been postponed.
- Due to closed authorities/offices, it is currently not possible to issue certified copies and sworn translations.
- Do I have to have health insurance if I stay abroad?
- I cannot arrive in time for the DSH exam.
If you have any questions regarding the content or subject matter of the study program you are interested in (here directly to our study program), please contact the program coordination or the student advisory service. You will find their contact persons on the respective websites: