Certificates & Study Plan
- Introduction to Applied Peace & Conflict Studies: February 27 & 28, 2023
- Conflict Analysis: March 6 & 7, 2023
- Negotiation: March 13 & 14, 2023
- Communication: August 30 & 31, 2023
- Mediation & Dialogue: September 4 & 5, 2023
- Dilemma Management: September 11 & 12, 2023
There are two options to complete the ViAPACS program:
- The ViAPACS Major Certificate (30 ECTS)
includes participation in all 6 modules and an internship of at least 8 weeks
- The ViAPACS Minor Certificate (18 ECTS)
includes participation in 4 modules (introduction module plus 3 additional modules of your choice) and an internship of at least 4 weeks
Each module consists of a 2-day on-site seminar complemented by preparatory and follow-up self-study tasks on Moodle.
Students may start the mandatory internship as soon as they are enrolled to the ViAPACS. To acquire the certificate, students need to complete their internship while still enrolled at Viadrina, but no later than after one year of participation in the ViAPACS modules.
If you have questions regarding the accessibility, compensation for disadvantages and equal opportunities, please see our FAQ.