Master of International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
The following documents should be uploaded on online application.
- a curriculum vitae (CV) (in English; maximum 4 A4 pages)
- a certified copy of the university degree
- proof of competence in the English language (see Admission Requirements for details)
- a brief statement of your reasons for attending the program
- written evidence of relevant practical professional experience (one year minimum, or a letter requesting and justifying an exemption)
- two confidential references from different institutions, on the confidential reference form, each signed personally by a professor or employer, in English, German, French, Spanish or Russian